The Aquarian Teacher program is the KRI Level One Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
In Level One you will become an Instructor and learn the fundamental principles and practices of Kundalini Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhana (spiritual practice), and as part of the non-residential course requirements, and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga.
The Aquarian Teacher™ certification program is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers, and those who wish just to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
REGISTER BEFORE DECEMBER 21ST AND SAVE $301
Payment plans available. Email email@example.com for more information
• Sat Siri - Lead Trainer
• Nirvair Singh Khalsa- Lead Teacher
• Gurumeher Singh Khalsa - Lead Teacher
• Dr. Japa Kaur Khalsa - Professional Trainer
• Session 1: January 25, 2018 to January 29, 2018
• Session 2: February 23, 2018 to February 25, 2018
• Session 3: March 23, 2018 to March 25, 2018
• Session 4: April 27, 2018 to April 29, 2018
• Session 5: May 25, 2018 to May 27, 2018
• Session 6: June 8, 2018 to June 10, 2018
• Session 7: July 7, 2018 to July 8, 2018
The course curriculum will include these topics and more:
• The Roots of Kundalini Yoga
• Awakening the Consciousness
• Yogic & Functional Western Anatomy
• Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
• Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
• Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• Kundalini Yoga Kriyas & Meditations