Tapping into Love & Relationships
About the event
Do you dream of opening your heart to love, romance and deeper connections in your life?
Often we think that the honeymoon phase is the only time you feel totally swept away in love with your partner or that we must jump from person to person to get that same excitement. But what if heart expanding love could be accessed more in every moment? Join Jennifer Partridge Tapping /Emotional Freedom Technique expert as she guides you into manifesting your dream relationship every day of your life.
Is this for you? Here are some pre-requisites:
* You are single, married, seeing someone/s or divorced! We all want love
* You are feeling a disconnection emotionally, physically or mentally
* You believe you have not yet found the “right” person
* You desire to be lit up and yearn for deep intimacy
* You often dream of the perfect man or woman in your life
* You currently don’t feel satisfied with your current relationship status
* You have been settling for a mediocre experience
Area’s of focus include:
1. Get clear on your highest expression in love and relationships
2. Clear out sadness, anger and blame for not getting what you want
3. Learn to take responsibility to create unstoppable, juicy and ecstatic love
4. Let go of fear of rejection and take wild risks
5. Develop your courage to embrace everything as love
The nights love celebration is as follows:
- A full 60 minute Tapping Session
- Deepening Intimacy Exercises to open your heart
- Movement Integration
- Guided meditation and sound journey
Jennifer Partridge, author of “Dream Awake” is internationally renowned as a facilitator in human potential. She has spent over ten years studying ancient texts that point to the process of healing and spiritual evolution. She has traveled to remote monasteries and sacred sites across the globe, learning from various ancient cultures and traditions in India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia, Colombia, Australia, and the U.S.A. She is an expert Emotional Freedom Technique facilitator as well as an Ashtanga and Kundalini yoga teacher.
Jennifer teaches workshops and retreats surrounding the art of tapping (E.F.T) and transformation. Her events support many topics from; relationships, purpose, success, healing trauma, assisting change, addictive patterns, creative expression and spiritual evolution.
Her keen interest in transformation inspires Jennifer to incorporate many modalities she has studied (along with Yoga and Tapping) from Shamanic Healing, Reiki, Mantras, Ecstatic Dance as well as work from NLP and Tony Robbins.
In 2011 Jennifer released her book, Dream Awake, and was the opening act for don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements in a multi-city campaign around Colombia. In this launch Jennifer worked with a translator in sharing her message to the Spanish speaking audience.
Jennifer has been featured on T.V. shows, documentaries, radio shows, live events and retreats. With her media company Our New Earth, she scripted, hosted and produced over 100 radio shows for stations such as KCSB FM & KLAS FM, produced T.V. content such as RAW, How to heal through raw, living foods featured on Oasis T.V, Time Warner, Wisdom of the World, a documentary describing the ancient wisdom of India and The Voice, a best selling documentary discussing high states of consciousness.
Jennifer has worked closely with Veria T.V. as a repeat guest on The Lisa Oz Show as well as being featured on the T.V. series Natural Healing Saved My Life.
As a journalist and researcher Jennifer has had the opportunity of interviewing the industries best in motivation, spirituality and health from visionaries such as N.Y. Times best sellers Gregg Braden, David Wolfe, Michael Beckwith, Shiva Rea, and celebrities such as Will.I.Am from The Black Eyed Peas.
Her passion and love to teach at large scale festivals and retreats, has landed her at places such as Harmony Festival, Lightning In A Bottle, Wanderlust, Humanitarian NBA at the Staples Center, Lucidity Festival, Bhakti Festival, Moksha Festival amongst others.